Saturday, June 15, 2013

Syukur, Alhamdulillah


Alhamdulillah for everything. Thank you, dear Allah :)
I believe that, when we put 100% our trust on Allah, everything will get better than before.
And yeah, I got it yay yay yay! 

I could put a big big bigggg smile on my face right now.
No more tears, no more hurts.
I've got what I want.

Start from the word "TAHNIAH!", my life has changed immediately.
  Guess what? 
I got offer letter to further my study! Yay yay yay again! 
Syukur Alhamdulillah :)

So, this week will be the busy week ever for me. I guess.
So many things have to be done before this wednesday.
I hope everything will be alright, aamiin..
Pray for me and wish me luck! Thank you xx 

XOXO



|Dua tiga hamster berlari, lain kali aku post lagi|

No comments:

Post a Comment

all things in this blog are belongs to misshoneyzrara