Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tagging time!

Weheee, ada budak kecik tagged kitew lah.
Ok, let's answer her questions!

The rules is :

1. You must post these rules
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you're reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things about Hanis, let's!

1. My name is Hanis Shahira
2. Being 16years old girl on this 30 oct. Hehe.
3. Love to blogging
4. Shopaholic, OH yeah!
5. Cats and hamster lover
6. Love to buy 'comel' things
7. Online when gettin' bored
8. Love my boyfriend as I love myself
9. Love to 'arguing' with my besties
10. Tweetholic, follow me on twitter babe!
11. Love to hangout with my buddies.

This is my answer for your 'hard' question :

1. Do you admire someone?
- Yes, I have. :)
2. What do you love to do when boring?
- Online and shopping.
3. Who is your bestfriends?
- Nurshazlina, NurulSyafiqah and NurulNajihah
4. Where your favourite place to go?
- I don't know lah
5. Who is your favourite blog among your friends?
- Shaz, nurin, leyanna rawrs and many more. 
6. Do you love K-pop?
- Yes, but not so deep. Love to see their face. Nickhun :)
7. What cartoon you love?
- All Barbie's
8. What is your dream?
- I want to be a superwoman! Wah, just a dream. 
9. Who is your idol?
- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
10. Who do you most closely in your family?
- My beloved brother, Hairi.
11. Love or hate friend with me? And why?
- Love, yes lah. Because you are my supersweet cousie :)

And this is my 'hard' questions for you :

1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
2. Who is your idol?
3. Where is your favourite places to go when you have a problems?
4. What's your favourite things?
5. What's novel/book that you love the most?
6. Who is the person that you share your problem?
7. When you are getting bored, what will you do?
8. What subject do you like?
9. Which one you prefer to wear? Shoes or sandals?
10. What's your favourite colour?
11. Love your life like?

Jawab jangan tak jawab! :D
Tagg :

|Dua tiga hamster berlari, lain kali aku post lagi|

No comments:

Post a Comment

all things in this blog are belongs to misshoneyzrara