Monday, March 28, 2011

LOVE LETTER ♥

One day, a boy called his girlfriend.

Boy : Baby, we need to talk.
Girl : Zac, what do you mean?
Boy : Something has come up.
Girl : What? Whats wrong? Is it bad?
Boy : I dont want to hurt you, baby.
Girl : *think* Ohmygod, I hope he doesnt break up with me. Ilovehimsomuch!
Boy : Baby, are you there?
Girl : Yeah, Im here. What is so important?
Boy :  Im not sure if I should say it..
Girl : Well, you already brought it up so please tell to me.
Boy : Im leaving.
Girl : Baby, what are you talking about? I dont want you to leave me. Iloveyou.
Boy : Not like that, I mean I moving far away.
Girl : Why? All of your family lives over here.
Boy :  Well, my mother is sending me away to continue my study so far away.
Girl : I cant believe this!
FATHER : (picks up the other phone, interrupts and yells furiously) Erica, what did I tell you about talking to boys?!! Get off the damn phone! (and hang up)..
Boy : Wow, your father sounds really mad.
Girl :You know how he gets me, but anyways, I dont want you to go.
Boy : So, would you run with me?
Girl :  Baby, you know that I would. I would do anything for you. But I cant, you dont know what would happen if I did. My dad would more angry with me.
Boy : *sad* , its okay, I understand, I guess.
Girl : *thinking* I cant believe whats going on.
Boy : I need to give you something tonight because Im leaving on flight 1:80 in the morning so I need to see you now.
Girl : Okay, I will sneak out and meet you at the park.
Boy :  Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes.
  (They meet at a nearby park, they hug each other and the boy gave some note to the girl)
Boy : Here you go, this is for you. I gotta go.
Girl : *tear* (begins to cry)
Boy : Baby, please dont cry. You know that Iloveyou right? But I have to go, Im sorry.
Girl : Okay. :'(
   ( Both of them go back to home, Erica begins to read the letter that the boy gave to her) the letter says, 'Erica, you probably know that Im leaving. I know this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much I care about you. The truth is that I never LOVE you. I hated you so much! You are my bitch and dont you ever forget that. I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you and be around that I hate you, bitch! You never did the right thing and you were never there. I didnt think that I could hate someone as much as I hate you. I never want to see you for the rest of my life. I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you and thats a promise. You never had my love and I want you to remember that. Bitch, you keep this letter because this maybe the last things you have from me. Goodbye. -Zac-'

  (Erica begins to cry, she throws the paper in the garbage and cry for hours)..
A day passes, she is so sad, depressed and she feels so lonely. Then she gets a phone call.

Friend : Hello, can I ask you something?
Girl     : What? 
Friend : How's your feeling now?
Girl     : I just cant believed this could happen. I thought he loved me.
Friend : Oh, about that. Zac left me a message. A few days ago, he told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket or something.
Girl     : Hm, okay. (she find a pieces of paper in her jacket) it says..
'Baby, I hope you find this before you read my letter. I knew that your dad might read it, so I switched a few words, hate=love, never=always, bitch=baby, will not=will. I hope you didnt take it seriously because I love you with all my heart, and it was so hard to let you go. Thats why I want you to run away with me. -Zac-'
Girl    : Ohmygod! Its a letter, Zac does love me. He must slipped into my pocket when he hugged me. I cant believe how stupid I am. 

The girl was crying non-stopped and regretted what she has doing to her boyfriend.


                                                                                                                                       Dipetik dari Majalah Gading Edisi  27

|Dua tiga hamster berlari, lain kali aku post lagi|

No comments:

Post a Comment

all things in this blog are belongs to misshoneyzrara